Used Car Buyer
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Used Car Buyer – Jim Norton Chevrolet
We are looking for an individual who has a passion for the used car business, specifically purchasing and sourcing used car inventory. The ideal candidate is self-sufficient, experienced, knowledgeable, and hard working.
The used car buyer is responsible acquiring used car inventory. Your daily activities include researching market prices, appraising vehicles and attending online and live auction sales. You must be able to accurately track unit cost, analyze each vehicle’s condition to ensure the inventory purchased meets our company standards and inventory needs. Needs to be familiar with the used vehicle market and comfortable using data to make purchase decisions.
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
- Research potential sources to acquire used cars
- Ensure inventory matches company needs
- Update internal databases with order details
- Use vAuto to input vehicle information and costs
- Follow up with auctions, transport to track our incoming vehicles
- Track titles to make sure we have all required information
- A passion for the automotive industry…specifically used cars
- Good understanding of the used car market in Tulsa
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software (vAuto, stock wave, wholesale auction websites, simulcast.)
- Intermediate level excel.
Include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Jim Norton Auto Group is the premier auto group in Oklahoma. From the moment you walk into one of our showrooms, you will know our commitment to our employees is second to none. Our dealerships are interested in finding talented individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry. We employ the best technicians, sales consultants, service advisors and valets. We have experts in positions such as IT Administrators, marketing coordinators, HR managers, training facilitators, call center representatives and many more.
If you have what it takes and are ready to take your career to a whole new level, please submit an online application.