Automotive Service Advisor
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Service Advisor -
Our Service Advisors are the face of our service department. That means greeting every customer with a smile and using your customer driven personality to understand their repair needs while making them feel confident that these repair needs will be met. You’ll also act as the liaison between the customer and our Service Technicians, ensuring you are keeping the customer up to date on repair times, estimates, and when the vehicle is ready for pick up.
On a typical day, this will include:
- Upselling additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods
- Providing accurate repair/maintenance estimates
- Adhering to policies on vehicle care and operation
- Following up on each repair, keeping customers informed of progress, and notifying customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Reviewing and explaining repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handling minor customer concerns and complaints and keeping the Service Manager informed of potential issues
- Maintaining Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
- A competitive salary
- A great working environment where you’ll be supported by a team of professionals
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Discounts on vehicle purchases
- Advancement opportunities for high performers The requirements:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A positive attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly desirable
About our Dealership
Jim Norton Auto Group is one of the premier auto groups in Oklahoma. From the moment you walk into one of our showrooms, you'll know our commitment to our employees is second to none. Our Dealerships are interested in finding talented individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry. We employ the best Technicians, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Valets, but that's not it. We have experts in positions such as IT Administrators, Marketing Coordinators, HR Managers, Training Facilitators, Call Center Representatives and many more.
If you have what it takes and are ready to take your career to a whole new level, please submit an online application.