Pre Owned Sales Professional/Sales Manager Trainee
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Pre-owned Vehicle Sales Professional/Sales Manager Trainee
START YOUR NEW CAREER TODAY! Jim Norton Chevrolet is seeking high energy people for our growing business. Successful candidates must have great work ethic and a positive attitude.
Looking for honest, talented and driven Sales Professionals who want to join and grow with our Pre-owned Vehicle Sales Team.
We offer: Paid Training, Opportunity to make in excess of a six-figure salary, great work environment, benefits, including 401k! Don't miss this amazing opportunity.
Ensure a high quality, effective, and professional experience to every customer by listening and asking questions
- Effectively close automotive sales
- Maintaining transparency and high ethical standards while dealing with our customers and team members
- Able to present and be knowledgeable of Chevrolet brand
- Promotes cooperation and teamwork with other team members
- Able to perform walk-around with customer and test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Attends training and sales meetings offered by the dealership and Nissan
- Follow-up with prospective customers by returning emails and voicemails
- Able to explain sales quotes for New and Used vehicles to customers
- Follow-up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads/ referrals
- Review sales statistics and actions to determine how to better utilize time, plan more effectively, and improve sales
- Punctual and comes to work ready to succeed in attitude and in appearance
- Paid Vacation
- 401K retirement plan packages
- Health, Vision, and Dental programs
- One or more years of sales experience is preferred, however we will train the right individual.
- Basic computer, email, and internet proficiency
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e. a "people person")
- Excellent appearance, verbal/ written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Valid Driver's License
Jim Norton Auto Group is one of the premier auto groups in Oklahoma. From the moment you walk into one of our showrooms, you'll know our commitment to our employees is second to none. Our Dealerships are interested in finding talented individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry. We employ the best Technicians, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Valets, but that's not it. We have experts in positions such as IT Administrators, Marketing Coordinators, HR Managers, Training Facilitators, Call Center Representatives and many more.
We are a stable, drug free, work environment with low turnover and a high rate of advancement from within. All of our sales and finance managers started on the sales floor. If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, are aggressive with a positive attitude, and have the drive to earn unlimited income, we look forward to talking to you.
If you have what it takes and are ready to take your career to a whole new level, please submit an online application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred but not required)