Automotive Bed Liner / Detail / Clean-Up Technician
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Posted On: September 04, 2019
Last Day to Apply: October 01, 2019
General Technician –
Duties include prepping vehicle and then applying product into beds of trucks for a completed Spray-In Bedliner. Duties also include general shop clean-up (trash, cardboard boxes, sweep, and such). Duties also include assisting in the detail of vehicles post collision repairs. During downtime, you will be learning prepping skills with Refinish Technicians. Pay range is $14 - $18 per clock hour depending on experience level.
What we offer:
- A competitive wage
- A great working environment where you’ll be supported by a team of professionals
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings plan
- Discounts on vehicle purchases
- Advancement opportunities
- What you bring:
- High school diploma or GED
- Although equivalent education/experience will be considered, ideally you have 1 to 3 months of relevant experience and/or training
- Operator Driver’s License
- State Inspection License
- Solid skills and a strong work ethic
- About our Dealership
Jim Norton Auto Group is one of the premier auto groups in Oklahoma. From the moment you walk into one of our showrooms, you'll know our commitment to our employees is second to none. Our Dealerships are interested in finding talented individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry. We employ the best Technicians, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Valets, but that's not it. We have experts in positions such as IT Administrators, Marketing Coordinators, HR Managers, Training Facilitators, Call Center Representatives and many more.
If you have what it takes and are ready to take your career to a whole new level, please submit an online application.