Service Appointment Coordinator
Service Appointment Coordinator
You have outstanding communication skills, you have great phone skills, motivated and energetic. Stop wasting that talent! Showcase your talents for a company that recognizes and rewards you! The Business Development Center (BDC) Agent is the first person many customers come in contact with when they are seeking Service for their vehicle. By both phone and email, the BDC Agent will effectively communicate with these consumers and assist them in their servicing needs.
- Set appointments for service customers
- Manage a high volume of customer inquiries by phone, email, text and chat
- Enter customer information and update in service DMS.
- Work in a team environment providing customers a top level experience
- Excellent telephone skills are a must
- Ability to instantly build rapport with clients
- Friendly but professional demeanor
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enjoy talking on the phone and willing to help customers
- Overcome customer objections in order to set the appointments
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow instructions to perform tasks for the Business Development Manager
- Determination to effectively follow-up with customers
- High school diploma/GED
- Basic computer skills
- Must have valid driver's license
- Positive attitude, able and willing to provide excellent customer service.
- Must be able to learn quickly and demonstrate dedication to the job.
- Must possess and maintain a valid drivers’ license.
- The physical requirements of the position are Light to Medium Work.
- Constant – Reaching, sitting, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing.
- Frequent – Repetitive motion.
- Occasional – Balancing, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, and lifting (100 lbs.)
- Frequent – Must be able to lift 15 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Constant – Required to stand for long periods of time.
- This position is subject to inside and outside environmental working conditions including but not limited to: temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels,
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
At Jim Norton Auto Group, we don’t like to toot our own horn, but lately, our hard-working professionals have earned so many awards, we have tended to brag a bit. Our legacy of award-winning customer service has earned the prestigious Toyota President’s Award 14 times, DealerRater’s 2015 Dealer of the Year, Women’s Choice Award, Angie’s List Award, and many more. It’s because of our staff’s willingness to serve our customers. If you have this same commitment to quality and excellence, and you’re looking to be among the most respected, highest-compensated professionals in the industry, we’d like you to join our team…