Sales BDC Representative - Generous monthly salary + Commission!
Tulsa's largest automotive group is looking for the best, most highly-driven Sales BDC Superstar to join the largest automotive group in Oklahoma! Willing to pay top-dollar for the right person, very generous monthly salary + commission! Previous BDC experience a plus!
Do you enjoy talking to people on the phone?
Are you persistent and tenacious?
Do you want to get paid for your own results?
Are you coachable?
Do you have successful BDC experience?
If you answered YES to all of these questions; Toyota's Oklahoma DealerRater Dealer of the Year 2020 (our 7th year in a row!), as well as a 19-year winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award!
What we offer:
- Lucrative pay plan; salary plus commission and bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Great atmosphere; if you're not having fun, something's wrong
- Advancement opportunity
- On the job and one-on-one training
- Personal & professional development
What we are looking for:
- Previous automotive BDC experience helpful
- Extremely self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Possess an upbeat, positive personality (must LOVE talking to people!)
- Excellent phone and electronic communication skills
- Able to multi-task in a high paced environment
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Professional demeanor and attire
- Must be able to work standard schedule with reliable transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR and drug test.
· The physical requirements of the position are Light to Medium Work.
· Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable necessary to drive vehicles safely.
· Constant – Reaching, sitting, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, and hearing.
· Frequent – Repetitive motion.
· Occasional – Balancing, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, and lifting (~ 15-20 lbs.)
Physical Working Conditions:
This position is subject to inside and outside environmental working conditions including but not limited to: temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards as electrical, mechanical, and cleaning equipment, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with operating an auto dealership.