Parts Manager – Automotive
Our booming dealership needs someone with at least 5 years of experience running efficient parts departments. Excellent pay and benefits are just the beginning. The opportunities for advancement and enrichment are almost limitless for a motivated, detail-oriented parts manager. And the time to act is now! Don’t put your career on hold for another minute. Contact us today and let’s get the ball rolling.
- Participate in operations/departmental planning
- Create annual budgets
- Reconcile daily parts invoices
- Track the daily gross sales of parts department
- Reconcile and report shortages and/or damage
- Reconcile parts/warranty return reports
- Provide on-the-job training for parts department staff
- Compile and analyze monthly management reports
- Maintain tight control over parts inventory
- Ensure the quality of customer service provided by parts department
- Coordinate parts marketing
- Calculate and submit monthly obsolescence reports
- Hold weekly department meetings
- Attend weekly manager meetings
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma and five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator Driver License (must be insurable)
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
- The physical requirements of the position are MEDIUM in intensity.
- Must be able to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable necessary to drive vehicles safely.
- Constant – Reaching, sitting, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing.
- Frequent – Repetitive motion.
- Occasional – Balancing, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, lifting 50 – 100lbs (with lifting assistance)
Physical Working Conditions:
This position is subject to inside and outside environmental working conditions including but not limited to: temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards as electrical, mechanical, and cleaning equipment, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with operating and auto dealership.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Jim Norton Auto Group is one of the premier auto groups in Oklahoma. From the moment you walk into one of our showrooms, you'll know our commitment to our employees is second to none. Our Dealerships are interested in finding talented individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry. We employ the best Technicians, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Valets, but that's not it. We have experts in positions such as IT Administrators, Marketing Coordinators, HR Managers, Training Facilitators, Call Center Representatives and many more.
If you have what it takes and are ready to take your career to a whole new level, please submit an online application.