Automotive Service Technician ~<$32 per hour
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Last Day to Apply: March 31, 2019
Top pay for TOP Expert to Master Level Toyota / Lexus Service Technicians
Top applicants can earn up-to $5,000 sign-on bonus, Highest hourly rate in the region, 10+ hours per day available, fully Air Conditioned and heated facility, we invest in annual training, and all benefits are live in 2 full calendar months (this includes 401k ... no waiting for 1 year)!!
What is a TOP applicant? ASE Master or very near Master Certified, not a habitual job hopper, high quality repairs, high production output, work well with fellow staff, and enjoy what you do!
Can you meet these qualifications? If YES, then click apply and join the Jim Norton Toyota family!
Are you passionate about what you do? Does working on and repairing cars really rev your engine? Then it’s time you were rewarded for your skills/experience. That’s why we believe in offering you an opportunity to work alongside some of the best and brightest technicians in the industry while earning a competitive wage. You’ll stay on top of your game by having access to ongoing training programs, as well as participating in on the job training within our exciting, fast paced environment.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A great working environment where you’ll be supported by a team of professionals
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings plan
- Discounts on vehicle purchases
- Advancement opportunities What you bring:
- High school diploma or GED
- Although equivalent education/experience will be considered, ideally you have 1 to 3 months of relevant experience and/or training
- Operator Driver’s License
- State Inspection License
- Solid skills and a strong work ethic
What you’ll be doing:
- Examine and diagnose vehicles
- Discuss repairs with shop foreman or service advisor
- Provide labor estimates and communicate additional service requests to the Service Advisor
- Plan work in cooperation with shop foreman
- Monitor repair time and update service advisor
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on vehicle care and operation
- Assist in mentoring technician trainees
- Attend company and factory training and keep current with factory technical bulletins
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
About our Dealership
Jim Norton Auto Group is one of the premier auto groups in Oklahoma. From the moment you walk into one of our showrooms, you'll know our commitment to our employees is second to none. Our Dealerships are interested in finding talented individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry. We employ the best Technicians, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Valets, but that's not it. We have experts in positions such as IT Administrators, Marketing Coordinators, HR Managers, Training Facilitators, Call Center Representatives and many more.
If you have what it takes and are ready to take your career to a whole new level, please submit an online application.