Internet/BDC Manager - BRAND NEW Jim Norton T-Town Chevy
Posted On: September 28, 2020
The Norton family has been serving the automotive needs of the Tulsa area for over 80 years, and the Jim Norton Auto Group continues to thrive. Join the team at our BRAND NEW Jim Norton T-Town Chevy! If you have a minimum of 5 successful years as an Automotive Internet or Digital MANAGER and are looking for a highly lucrative position with an award winning dealership, we highly encourage you to apply for this incredible opportunity. You will interview directly with our General/Platform Manager for this managerial position. We are Oklahoma’s largest, number one Automotive Group with a reputation that is second to none. If you are process-driven and can successfully direct/develop a Digital sales team that sells hundreds of vehicles per month, this is the career for you. If you are looking for a gratifying career path, pay stability, flexible work schedule, generous healthcare benefits, paid time off, company holidays, and a charitable organization…..apply today! If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment, Jim Norton Auto Group is the right fit for you. Let's get together to discuss your future with our award winning organization, apply now!”
- Able to direct and develop an internet team within an automotive dealership with high-volume sales
- Maintain sustainable dealership internet sales production levels
- Create action plan and effectively manage internet team
- Identify coaching needs and promote training opportunities
- Process-driven and detail oriented.
- Understand and implement dealership sales processes
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Recruit and hire, mentor and monitor performance of the digital team
- Lead by example, maintaining superior customer service (CSI) through dealership culture
- Ensure target revenues and internet volume sales are met and exceeded
- Responsible for profitability of the Digital department
- Set objectives for achieving sales and gross profits
- Assist in developing advertising and marketing plans in Digital/Social media
- Plan/implement and measure digital promotions
- Work with GSM to review forecasts and profits for Digital department
- Manage all new and pre-owned Digital leads.
- Responsible for developing a productive relationship throughout the various dealership departments.
- Help create monthly annual dealership forecasts for digital department
- Maximize and grow team members by supporting and motivating their ability and potential.
- Maintain a positive and ethical working relationship with all employees, manufacturers, lenders, vendors and customers.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 5 years automotive internet management experience absolutely required.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation/closing skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
- Strong written and communications skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Reynolds & Reynolds, Vauto and DealerTrac experience a plus
- Consistent and stable work history
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required
- All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing to include a background check and drug screen.
- WE ARE A DRUG-FREE WORK PLACE!
- Unlimited earning potential and competitive salary
- Training and development
- Career growth potential
- Medical and dental coverage available after orientation period
- Paid vacation available after orientation period.
- Outstanding 401k available after orientation period
- Being a part of Oklahoma’s largest, number one Automotive Group!
- The physical requirements of the position are MEDIUM in intensity.
- Must be able to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable necessary to drive vehicles safely.
- Constant – Reaching, sitting, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, and hearing.
- Frequent – Repetitive motion.
- Occasional – Balancing, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 20lbs.
Physical Working Conditions:
This position is subject to inside and outside environmental working conditions including but not limited to: temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards as electrical, mechanical, and cleaning equipment, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with operating and auto dealership.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.