Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Last Day to Apply: November 10, 2018
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Title Specialist. The purpose of the Title Specialist is to process titles and registrations as well as process car deals by verifying completeness of documentation.
- Verifies data, completes state forms, makes disbursement for taxes and fees, and submits to the state
- Processes new car and pre owned registrations on dealer’s software system
- Processes pre-owned vehicle title transfers
- Prepares and distributes title envelopes
- Maintains follow-up on all incoming titles
- Maintains and reconciles schedules for tax, title and license payable and lien payoffs
- Identifies internal control issues by reviewing existing policies, verifying changes in authorized personnel, and communicating issues to the Assistant Controller
- Maintains error logs
- Processes payoffs on trade-ins and floor plan, pulls contracts, and forwards to financial institutions
- Verifies Finance and Insurance (F&I) data to documents
- Attends weekly department meetings
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or General Education Diploma; Must have Dealership or Auction experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations (Including Driver's License)
Notary Bond required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership:
Jim Norton Auto Group is one of the premier auto groups in Oklahoma. From the moment you walk into one of our showrooms, you'll know our commitment to our employees is second to none. Our Dealerships are interested in finding talented individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry. We employ the best Technicians, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Valets, but that's not it. We have experts in positions such as IT Administrators, Marketing Coordinators, HR Managers, Training Facilitators, Call Center Representatives and many more.
If you have what it takes and are ready to take your career to a whole new level, please submit an online application.