Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Last Day to Apply: October 20, 2018
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Title Specialist. The purpose of the Title Specialist is to process titles and registrations by verifying completeness of documentation.
- Verifies data, completes state forms, makes disbursement for taxes and fees, and submits to the state
- Processes new car and pre owned registrations on dealer’s software system
- Processes pre-owned vehicle title transfers
- Prepares and distributes title envelopes
- Maintains follow-up on all incoming titles
- Maintains and reconciles schedules for tax, title and license payable and lien payoffs
- Identifies internal control issues by reviewing existing policies, verifying changes in authorized personnel, and communicating issues to the Assistant Controller
- Maintains error logs
- Processes payoffs on trade-ins , help with pulling contracts, and forwards to financial institutions
- Other duties as determined by manager
- Attends weekly department meetings
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or General Education Diploma; and six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations (Including Driver's License)
Notary Bond required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
At Jim Norton Auto Group, we don’t like to toot our own horn, but lately, our hard-working professionals have earned so many awards, we have tended to brag a bit. Our legacy of award-winning customer service has earned the prestigious Toyota President’s Award 14 times, DealerRater’s 2015 Dealer of the Year, Women’s Choice Award, Angie’s List Award, and many more. It’s because of our staff’s willingness to serve our customers. If you have this same commitment to quality and excellence, and you’re looking to be among the most respected, highest-compensated professionals in the industry, we’d like you to join our team…