New Car Sales Professional/Sales Manager Trainee
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
START YOUR NEW CAREER TODAY! Jim Norton Chevrolet is seeking high energy people for our growing business. Successful candidates must have great work ethic and a positive attitude.
Looking for honest, talented and driven Sales Professionals who want to join and grow with our New Car Sales Team.
We offer: Paid Training, Opportunity to make in excess a six-figure salary, great work environment, benefits, including 401k! Don't miss this amazing opportunity.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS (but not required).
- Positive attitude, strong communication skills
- Must possess valid drivers’ license.
- The physical requirements of the position are Light to Medium Work.
- Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable necessary to drive vehicles safely.
- Constant – Reaching, sitting, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, and hearing.
- Frequent – Repetitive motion.
- Occasional – Balancing, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, and lifting (~ 15-20 lbs.)
Physical Working Conditions:
- This position is subject to inside and outside environmental working conditions including but not limited to: temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards as electrical, mechanical, and cleaning equipment, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with operating an auto dealership.
Include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Jim Norton Auto Group is one of the premier auto groups in Oklahoma. From the moment you walk into one of our showrooms, you'll know our commitment to our employees is second to none. Our Dealerships are interested in finding talented individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry. We employ the best Technicians, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Valets, but that's not it. We have experts in positions such as IT Administrators, Marketing Coordinators, HR Managers, Training Facilitators, Call Center Representatives and many more.
We are a stable, drug free, work environment with low turnover and a high rate of advancement from within. All of our sales and finance managers started on the sales floor. If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, are aggressive with a positive attitude, and have the drive to earn unlimited income, we look forward to talking to you.
If you have what it takes and are ready to take your career to a whole new level, please submit an online application.