Automotive Sales Associate "New Cars" - Jim Norton Chevrolet
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Posted On: June 28, 2019
Last Day to Apply: December 31, 2019
New Car Product Specialist – Jim Norton Chevrolet
Jim Norton Chevrolet is looking for the best, most highly-driven Sales Specialist to join the largest automotive group in Oklahoma, forecasting 7,000 combined units for 2019 and included in the Oklahoman Magazine’s ‘Top Workplaces 2017’
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Job Training and Advancement Opportunities
- Great Products and state of the art facilities
- Exciting work environment and a positive culture
- Bonus incentives, Very Aggressive pay plan
- Medical and Dental Coverage available
- Paid Vacation and 5-day work week, Closed on Sunday's
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
- Positive attitude, strong communication skills, knowledge of Reynolds and Reynolds, ability to work with CRM systems, sales management experience, be customer centered, possess sales and prospecting skills, and the ability to motivate teams towards achieving sales goals.
- Must possess valid drivers’ license.
- The physical requirements of the position are Light to Medium Work.
- Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable necessary to drive vehicles safely.
- Constant – Reaching, sitting, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, and hearing.
- Frequent – Repetitive motion.
- Occasional – Balancing, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, and lifting (~ 15-20 lbs.)
Physical Working Conditions:
- This position is subject to inside and outside environmental working conditions including but not limited to: temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards as electrical, mechanical, and cleaning equipment, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with operating an auto dealership.
Include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Jim Norton Auto Group is one of the premier auto groups in Oklahoma. From the moment you walk into one of our showrooms, you'll know our commitment to our employees is second to none. Our Dealerships are interested in finding talented individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry. We employ the best Technicians, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Valets, but that's not it. We have experts in positions such as IT Administrators, Marketing Coordinators, HR Managers, Training Facilitators, Call Center Representatives and many more.
If you have what it takes and are ready to take your career to a whole new level, please submit an online application.