F&I Manager - Jim Norton Toyota of OKC
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Last Day to Apply: October 31, 2018
F&I Manager – Jim Norton Toyota of OKC
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity for F&I professionals. With sales volume on the rise, our growing dealership family needs an F&I Manager. And we only hire the best. We need someone who can sell well and sell ethically—a master of finance and insurance knowledge. A true professional who can communicate product features and benefits in a way that not only gets customers to understand, but gets them to buy.
- Contract new business, sell and close deals
- Generate finance income on all sold customers
- Check/verify paperwork involved with cash, finance or loan transactions
- Contract or collect all money at closing
- Seek bank approval on financed and leased deals
- Maintain a working knowledge of leases, “balloons,” etc.
- Promote Credit Life/Accident & Health sales
- Assist in acquiring approval from lenders
- Understand all programs and rate options offered by our lenders
- Solicit extended warranty sales (aftermarket)
- Handle all cancellations for extended warranties and credit life
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
At Jim Norton Auto Group, we don’t like to toot our own horn, but lately, our hard-working professionals have earned so many awards, we have tended to brag a bit. Our legacy of award-winning customer service has earned the prestigious Toyota President’s Award 14 times, DealerRater’s 2015 Dealer of the Year, Women’s Choice Award, Angie’s List Award, and many more. It’s because of our staff’s willingness to serve our customers. If you have this same commitment to quality and excellence, and you’re looking to be among the most respected, highest-compensated professionals in the industry, we’d like you to join our team…