New & Pre-owned Sales Specialist – Jim Norton Toyota
New & Pre-owned Sales Specialists - will train
Join Oklahoma’s largest Automotive Group, doing business in the Tulsa area for over 80 years - we are one of Gulf States Toyota's top 10 dealerships and are here to stay. Toyota's Oklahoma DealerRater Dealer of the Year 2020 (our 7th year in a row!), as well as a 19-year winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award. If you are looking for a gratifying career path, training provided, pay stability, flexible work schedule, generous healthcare benefits, paid time off, company holidays, and a charitable organization…..apply today! If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment, Jim Norton Auto Group is the right fit for you. Let's get together to discuss your future with our award winning organization, apply now!
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
- Positive attitude, strong communication skills, knowledge of Reynolds and Reynolds, ability to work with CRM systems, sales management experience, be customer centered, possess sales and prospecting skills, and the ability to motivate teams towards achieving sales goals.
- Must possess valid drivers’ license.
- The physical requirements of the position are Light to Medium Work.
- Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable necessary to drive vehicles safely.
- Constant – Reaching, sitting, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing.
- Frequent – Repetitive motion.
- Occasional – Balancing, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, lifting (~15-20 lbs.)
Physical Working Conditions:
- This position is subject to inside and outside environmental working conditions including but not limited to: temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards as electrical, mechanical, and cleaning equipment, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with operating an auto dealership.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.