Sales Manager - Jim Norton Toyota
Sales Manager - Jim Norton Toyota
As our organization continues to grow and the economy slowly reopens, we are thankful to begin expanding our sales management team. The Jim Norton Auto Group has been doing business in the Tulsa area for over 80 years. Are you results oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Enjoy being rewarded for exceeding your goals? We are looking for an experienced automotive manager who is both results-oriented and process driven. Do you have the ability to handle sales volumes of 600 units, with the passion to train and develop an award-winning sales team? Toyota's Oklahoma DealerRater Dealer of the Year 2020 (our 7th year in a row!), as well as a 19-year winner of the prestigious Toyota President's Award. Proudly one of Gulf State Toyota's top 10 dealerships. Willing to pay top dollar for the right person. Sales Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling the activities of the their team members and measuring the performance of the employees in the department. The Sales Manager will be held accountable for selling Cars & Trucks, controlling inventory, and maintaining a positive and clean work environment. Minimum five-years automotive sales management experience. Show us you have what it takes and apply for an interview today, and soar to new heights with us tomorrow!
Goals for Position:
· Achieve company goals by focusing on driving market share, profitability (gross profit), and superior satisfaction.
· Recruit, Hire, and Train certified salespeople to meet company goals.
· This position reports to the New Car Director.
· Coordinate daily sales consultant warm up meetings – be prepared.
· Conduct an inventory walk to review all new arrivals for both new and used.
· Daily one on ones with your team – reviewing salesperson work plans and forecasts.
· Product training – all consultants must be certified within (6) months of hire.
· Utilize CRM to track all active and non-active customers.
· Complete Manager follow-up phone calls to confirm all appointments and load in CRM.
· Execute the sales process as trained by IAS and hold salespeople accountable.
· Attend “save-a-deal” meetings when called by GM or F&I Director.
· Handle sales volumes of 600 units.
· Expedite follow-up on all customer concerns and close cases according to Toyota policy.
· At the end of each business day, forward completed delivery log to Dealer and GM.
· Review and sign off on daily salesperson check-out reports.
· Make sure all confirmed appointments are logged in CRM for next day and board updated.
· Sales Manager must sign off on all new vehicle deliveries.
· Responsible for all recruiting and training of assigned teams.
· Control inventory: aged, display, showroom, lot, bullpen, days’ supply, delivery bay, and detail.
· Maintain a positive, clean, and well merchandised work environment.
· Be a LEADER……champion your team to exceed company goals!
· Must have minimum years of Automotive Sales Manager experience.
· Positive attitude, strong communication skills, knowledge of Reynolds and Reynolds, ability to work with CRM systems, Equity Management systems, automotive sales management experience, customer centered, possess prospecting skills, and the ability to motivate teams towards achieving sales goals.
· Must possess valid drivers’ license.
· The physical requirements of the position are Light to Medium Work.
· Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable necessary to drive vehicles safely.
· Constant – Reaching, sitting, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, and hearing.
· Frequent – Repetitive motion.
· Occasional – Balancing, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, and lifting (~ 15-20 lbs.)
Physical Working Conditions:
This position is subject to inside and outside environmental working conditions including but not limited to: temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards as electrical, mechanical, and cleaning equipment, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with operating an auto dealership.
$10-15k per month