Finance Director - Jim Norton Toyota
Finance Director – Jim Norton Toyota
We are looking for the best, most highly-driven Finance Director to join Oklahoma's largest volume dealer, forecasting 6,000 combined units for 2020 and Toyota's Oklahoma DealerRater Dealer of the Year 2020 as well as 20-time Toyota's prestigious President's Award Winner. Join one of Gulf State Toyota's top 10 dealerships. We are looking for the best and the brightest Finance Director with Automotive Finance Experience to join our winning team. If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, then our dealership has a place for you. We are seeking highly motivated, results-driven sales pros for our Finance department. PREVIOUS AUTOMOTICE FINANCE EXPERIENCE IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST! In this position, you will facilitate each department’s efforts in getting vehicle paperwork, financing and approvals for the new and used car departments while maintaining dealership goals in profitability and extremely high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is at the highest possible level with a goal of top 25% FSI scores within GST Region.
- Coordinate, manage and facilitate communications between dealership and customers while maintaining an ethical professional relationships.
- Keep our market share at the desired levels with TFS.
- Assist in the training of Finance Producers.
- Sole responsibility of managing contracts in Transit as needed with a goal of 3 days for prime and 10 days for sub-prime contracts.
- Work and manage cash sheet as needed to 100% of all listed less than 45 days.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have five (5) years automotive finance experience. Must be proficient in customer service, meeting sales goals, closing skills, prospecting skills, negotiation, self-confidence, product knowledge, presentation skills, client relationships, motivation for sales. Auto sales experience a plus.
- High school diploma a plus.
- Must be able to learn quickly and demonstrate dedication to the job.
(While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, sitting, stooping, standing, bending over, and operating a computer/calculator/phone for extended periods of time.
- Be able to lift 15 lbs. on a regular basis
What we offer:
- Five-day work week with a rotating schedule, 50-55 hours per week
- Paid semi-monthly
- Eligible for vacation and holiday time after one year of continuous service
- Eligible for potential bonus from Toyota and First Dealers Resources