New Car Sales Manager Automotive - Jim Norton Toyota
Last Day to Apply: October 31, 2018
New Car Sales Manager – Jim Norton Toyota
We are looking for the best, most highly-driven Sales Managers to join the largest automotive group in Oklahoma, forecasting 7,000 combined units for 2018 and included in the Oklahoman Magazine’s ‘Top Workplaces 2017’ and Toyota's Oklahoma Dealer Rater Dealer of the Year 2018, as well as Toyota's prestigious President's Award Winner. Join one of Gulf State Toyota's top 10 dealerships. Looking for high-level New Car Sales Manager. Willing to pay top dollar for the right person. The Vehicle Sales Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling the activities of the New & Used Sales Departments and in measuring the performance of the employees in the department. The Sales Manager will be held accountable for selling Cars & Trucks, controlling inventory, and maintaining a positive and clean work environment.
Goals for Position:
- Achieve company goals by focusing on driving market share, profitability (gross profit), and superior satisfaction.
- Recruit, Hire, and Train certified salespeople to meet company goals.
- This position reports directly to the New and Used Sales Directors, respectively.
- Coordinate daily sales consultant warm up meetings – be prepared.
- Conduct an inventory walk to review all new arrivals for both new and used.
- Daily one on ones with your team – reviewing salesperson work plans and forecasts.
- Product training – all consultants must be certified within (6) months of hire.
- Utilize CRM to track all active and non-active customers.
- Complete Manager follow-up phone calls to confirm all appointments and load in CRM.
- Execute the sales process as trained by IAS and hold salespeople accountable.
- Attend “save-a-deal” meetings when called by GM or F&I Director.
- Expedite follow-up on all customer concerns and close cases according to Toyota policy.
- At the end of each business day, forward completed delivery log to Dealer and GM.
- Review and sign off on daily salesperson check-out reports.
- Make sure all confirmed appointments are logged in CRM for next day and board updated.
- Sales Manager must sign off on all new vehicle deliveries.
- Responsible for all recruiting and training of assigned teams.
- Control inventory: aged, display, showroom, lot, bullpen, days’ supply, delivery bay, and detail.
- Maintain a positive, clean, and well merchandised work environment.
- Be a LEADER……champion your team to exceed company goals!
- Must have 5+ years of preferably Automotive Import Sales Manager experience.
- Positive attitude, strong communication skills, knowledge of Reynolds and Reynolds, ability to work with CRM systems, sales management experience, be customer centered, possess sales and prospecting skills, and the ability to motivate teams towards achieving sales goals.
- Must possess valid drivers’ license.
- The physical requirements of the position are Light to Medium Work.
- Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable necessary to drive vehicles safely.
- Constant – Reaching, sitting, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, and hearing.
- Frequent – Repetitive motion.
- Occasional – Balancing, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, and lifting (~ 15-20 lbs.)
Physical Working Conditions:
This position is subject to inside and outside environmental working conditions including but not limited to: temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards as electrical, mechanical, and cleaning equipment, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with operating an auto dealership.
Full Time/ Exempt
$10k-15k per month