Pre-owned Automotive Specialist - Pre-owned Vehicles - Jim Norton Toyota
Pre-Owned Automotive Specialist – Jim Norton Toyota
Are you looking for a career change with tremendous growth potential? Join Oklahoma’s largest Automotive Group, doing business in the Tulsa area for over 79 years - we are one of Gulf States Toyota's top 10 dealerships and are here to stay. The Jim Norton Auto Group was recently voted the ‘Top Workplace’ in 2017 by the Oklahoman Magazine and Toyota's Oklahoma DealerRater Dealer of the Year 2018, as well as Toyota's prestigious President's Award Winner. If you are looking for a gratifying career path, pay stability, flexible work schedule, generous healthcare benefits, paid time off, company holidays, and a charitable organization…..apply today! Positions available in Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, Finance, and Operations. If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment, Jim Norton Auto Group is the right fit for you. Let's get together to discuss your future with our award winning organization, apply now!”
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
- The physical requirements of the position are MEDIUM in intensity.
- Must be able to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable necessary to drive vehicles safely.
- Constant – Reaching, sitting, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, and hearing.
- Frequent – Repetitive motion.
- Occasional – Balancing, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 20lbs.
Physical Working Conditions:
This position is subject to inside and outside environmental working conditions including but not limited to: temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards as electrical, mechanical, and cleaning equipment, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with operating and auto dealership.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
At Jim Norton Auto Group, we don’t like to toot our own horn, but lately, our hard-working professionals have earned so many awards, we have tended to brag a bit. Our legacy of award-winning customer service has earned the prestigious Toyota President’s Award 17 times, DealerRater’s 2018 Dealer of the Year, Women’s Choice Award, Angie’s List Award, and many more. It’s because of our staff’s willingness to serve our customers. If you have this same commitment to quality and excellence, and you’re looking to be among the most respected, highest-compensated professionals in the industry, we’d like you to join our team…