VEHICLE EXCHANGE MANAGER
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Last Day to Apply: July 31, 2018
Vehicle Exchange Manager – Automotive
Due to our tremendous growth we are expanding our team! Jim Norton Chevrolet is looking for the best, most highly-driven experienced sales professional to create new business by turning service customers into New Chevrolet owners while obtaining great trades for our used car department. The ideal person will have prior auto sales experience and understand how to talk to a customer who are currently not in the market for a vehicle and demonstrate to them how they can take advantage of the current strong used car market and transition into a new vehicle with possibly the same or lower payments. Come join a cutting edge organization selling over 7000 units annually. If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment, then our dealership has a place for you. We are seeking highly motivated, results-driven experienced sales professinals. In this position, you will walk with clients through the entire sales process, from inquiry to ownership. Along the way, your stellar attitude and customer service skills will not only help close the sale, but secure customers for life.
- Work hand in hand with the service department to pre-select customers who may be elgible to upgrade into a new Chevrolet. This all happens while the customer waits for service to complete the work.
- Our award winning service department writes approximatley 120 repair orders on a daily basis and we need someone who can lead a department and create business turning service customers into new auto sales opportunities and create fresh trades for our used car department.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are required for this position.
- Positive attitude, strong communication skills, knowledge of Reynolds and Reynolds, ability to work with CRM systems, sales management experience, be customer centered, possess sales and prospecting skills, and the ability to motivate teams towards achieving sales goals.
- Must possess valid drivers’ license.
- The physical requirements of the position are Light to Medium Work.
- Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable necessary to drive vehicles safely.
- Constant – Reaching, sitting, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, and hearing.
- Frequent – Repetitive motion.
- Occasional – Balancing, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, and lifting (~ 15-20 lbs.)
Physical Working Conditions:
- This position is subject to inside and outside environmental working conditions including but not limited to: temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards as electrical, mechanical, and cleaning equipment, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with operating an auto dealership.
Include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Jim Norton Auto Group is one of the premier auto groups in Oklahoma. From the moment you walk into one of our showrooms, you'll know our commitment to our employees is second to none. Our Dealerships are interested in finding talented individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry. We employ the best Technicians, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Valets, but that's not it. We have experts in positions such as IT Administrators, Marketing Coordinators, HR Managers, Training Facilitators, Call Center Representatives and many more.
If you have what it takes and are ready to take your career to a whole new level, please submit an online application.