Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
F&I Manager – Automotive
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity for F&I professionals. With sales volume on the rise, our growing dealership family needs an F&I Manager. And we only hire the best. We need someone who can sell well and sell ethically—a master of finance and insurance knowledge. A true professional who can communicate product features and benefits in a way that not only gets customers to understand, but gets them to buy.
- Contract new business, sell and close deals
- Generate finance income on all sold customers
- Check/verify paperwork involved with cash, finance or loan transactions
- Contract or collect all money at closing
- Seek bank approval on financed and leased deals
- Maintain a working knowledge of leases, “balloons,” etc.
- Promote Credit Life/Accident & Health sales
- Assist in acquiring approval from lenders
- Understand all programs and rate options offered by our lenders
- Solicit extended warranty sales (aftermarket)
- Handle all cancellations for extended warranties and credit life
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership:
Jim Norton Auto Group is one of the premier auto groups in Oklahoma. From the moment you walk into one of our showrooms, you'll know our commitment to our employees is second to none. Our Dealerships are interested in finding talented individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry. We employ the best Technicians, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Valets, but that's not it. We have experts in positions such as IT Administrators, Marketing Coordinators, HR Managers, Training Facilitators, Call Center Representatives and many more.
If you have what it takes and are ready to take your career to a whole new level, please submit an online application.