Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Service Cashier – Automotive
We need a Service Cashier who is an expert in the art and science of customer service. Must be able to greet guests, schedule appointments and act as a liaison between customers and service techs. If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home. Put your people skills to work for us and find out more now.
- Greet service department customers promptly and courteously—attitude is everything!
- Check out loaner cars to customers when needed
- Manage fleet of loaner vehicles
- Provide accurate repair/maintenance estimates
- Adhere to policies on vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
- Sell and manage extended warranties
- Inspect repair quality and ensure all work is complete
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
- The physical requirements of the position are MEDIUM in intensity.
- Must be able to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable necessary to drive vehicles safely.
- Constant – Reaching, sitting, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing.
- Frequent – Repetitive motion.
- Occasional – Balancing, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, lifting 50 – 100lbs (with lifting assistance)
Physical Working Conditions:
This position is subject to inside and outside environmental working conditions including but not limited to: temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards as electrical, mechanical, and cleaning equipment, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with operating and auto dealership.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Jim Norton Auto Group is one of the premier auto groups in Oklahoma. From the moment you walk into one of our showrooms, you'll know our commitment to our employees is second to none. Our Dealerships are interested in finding talented individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry. We employ the best Technicians, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Valets, but that's not it. We have experts in positions such as IT Administrators, Marketing Coordinators, HR Managers, Training Facilitators, Call Center Representatives and many more.
If you have what it takes and are ready to take your career to a whole new level, please submit an online application.