Bilingual Vietnamese Sales Consultant (fluency in English and Vietnamese required)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Sales Consultant – Automotive
If you’re ready to kick your sales career into overdrive, now is the perfect time to join our team of automotive sales professionals. This is an opportunity for you to turn your sales skills, excellent customer service and industry expertise into major profits. The sky is the limit for highly motivated, results-driven team players who want to not only close the sale, but to turn new buyers into lifetime customers.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
- The physical requirements of the position are MEDIUM in intensity.
- Must be able to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable necessary to drive vehicles safely.
- Constant – Reaching, sitting, standing, walking, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing.
- Frequent – Repetitive motion.
- Occasional – Balancing, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 20lbs.
Physical Working Conditions:
This position is subject to inside and outside environmental working conditions including but not limited to: temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards as electrical, mechanical, and cleaning equipment, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with operating and auto dealership.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Jim Norton Auto Group is one of the premier auto groups in Oklahoma. From the moment you walk into one of our showrooms, you'll know our commitment to our employees is second to none. Our Dealerships are interested in finding talented individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry. We employ the best Technicians, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Valets, but that's not it. We have experts in positions such as IT Administrators, Marketing Coordinators, HR Managers, Training Facilitators, Call Center Representatives and many more.
If you have what it takes and are ready to take your career to a whole new level, please submit an online application.